Visit of the Town Hall. This well-known gothic building,  located on Central Square in the heart of the old town, is considered as a real architectural treasure by Estonians. It is also a strong symbol of the city. It was constructed during the 13th century and rebuilt between 1402 and 1404. On the 2nd floor we can find the Council room and several spaces for the most important official ceremonies and artistic performances.